We are seeking a Data Scientist with a marketing background who will be a member of our analytics team and help with needs across all our clients. This person will lead the creation of various advanced marketing models. They will also be responsible for applying advanced analytics methods and algorithms for identifying trends and solutions for our clients.
- Analyze clickstream data on eCommerce website to optimize conversion rates
- Work closely with various teams by providing data visualization around business and functional performance.
- Ensure up-to-date dashboard information highlighting critical areas for decision making.
- Provide training to users on the use of the dashboards.
- Provide monthly / quarterly reports on KPI’s using various software (Excel, Power BI, SQL, R, Python, etc.).
- Automate data gathering and curation of all data sources
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned, related to data analytics
- Lead technical development of cutting-edge analytics and decision support tools
- Able to partner with various teams and help with storytelling to clients
- Work with datasets and develop solutions (i.e., methodology and algorithms) for problems.
- Solve non-routine, inter-disciplinary analysis problems by applying analytical methods as needed.
- MS or higher degree in Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or Operations Research with a specialization in data science or analytics
- 3-5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Strong programming skills in Python or at least one major programming language
- Demonstrated ability to follow software development best practices
- Experience with data visualization
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills