Forthea is currently seeking an Account Executive to drive new sales revenue in the digital marketing field that will be responsible for:
- Convert qualified prospects into new clients
- Prospect and qualify new leads as needed
- Manage database for prospective targets, including consultants, prospects, current clients, etc.
- Conduct needs analysis meetings with prospects; produce all presentations for new business pitches, and handle all additional materials that may be needed - reels, computer equipment, agendas, collateral materials, etc.
- Prepare new business proposals and review with prospect, answering any questions they have; work with agency leadership and production departments to develop, if necessary
- Continue to follow-up and work to close outstanding opportunities not closed during proposal review meeting
- Provide post-sale support to the Accounts and Production teams, including making introductions, leading kickoff meetings, handing off requirements and addressing outstanding issues related to the sales, if they arise
- Periodic meetings with Account Manager to review success status
- Periodic meetings with Client to review overall progress, strategy, satisfaction and any new needs
- Stay abreast of all current agency accounts for reference in new business presentations
- Assist agency leadership with research, and information gathering
- Research and pursue sales and networking opportunities to grow client base
- Attend networking and marketing events as well as other seminars, expos, fairs, performances, etc. that present opportunities to promote the company
- Able to travel locally and out of town occasionally
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas
Qualified individuals will possess the following attributes:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree from 4-year, accredited college
- Minimum Experience: 2+ years account executive/sales experience (preferably with an agency)
- Proven success in developing new business, writing client proposals and managing complex sales cycles from generating leads to closing deals
- Proven track record of penetrating and expanding large corporate accounts
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas and goals
- Experience in selling in a competitive environment
- Minimum Field-of-Expertise: None required
- Minimum Computer Experience: Some knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Minimum Attitude: Inspiring
Ideal/Icing Qualifications (Non-Required):
• 4+ years direct sales experience (preferably with an agency).
• Any advertising sales and/or professional services sales experience (e.g. newspaper advertising, billboard / outdoor advertising, TV advertising, radio advertising, etc.)
• Strong executive-level/decision-maker contacts in enterprise and mid-market companies, in such verticals as: Real Estate (Builders, Developers, Contractors); Dealerships / Automotive; Hospitals / Surgery Centers; Legal / Law Firm Sales; Apartment Services Sales.
• Experience with digital marketing services such as SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email Marketing & Web Design.
• Experience using website analytics software (Omniture, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, etc) a plus.
**IMPORTANT: These Ideal/Icing qualifications are simply a “plus”, but NOT AT ALL REQUIRED TO BE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.