Display Media Planning and Buying
At Forthea Interactive, we know the world of online advertising is always changing. There is a constant influx of new interactive advertising opportunities being introduced every day.
Forthea’s online media planning and buying team in Houston uses this constant change to their advantage as we cut through the noise and find what’s important. We work with you to develop complex online media strategies, conduct in-depth media research, create unique media plans based on your business objectives, and provide ongoing campaign optimization.
Rich Display Media Ads
Rich media is a term everyone has heard about it, but offers some confusion. While text ads catches your attention with words, and static display ads with images, rich media takes a more interactive approach advertising. Rich media is the term used to describe an online ad that uses flash or streaming video to interact with a user.
Every time you check the latest news, watch a video on YouTube, or read an article on your favorite blog, chances are you have probably come across a rich media ad that got your attention. Our display media planning experts can leverage these interactive ads to maximize exposure for your business.
Request a Quote
You’ve seen it before, but probably unfamiliar with what it is or how it is done. This ad type, also known as retargeting and re-messaging, is a strategy that enables you to reach or re-engage with people who have visited your site in the past and show them relevant ads about your site when they visit other websites. When people leave your site without performing a desired action (such as making a purchase or signing up for a newsletter), remarketing helps you connect with these potential customers while they browse other websites. You can even show them a compelling message or offer that will encourage them to return to your site and complete a purchase.
Let’s say you sell socket wrenches for motorcycle mechanics. Using remarketing advertising, you can show ads about your unique socket wrenches on the Display Network to those people who visited the section on your site that included socket wrenches. In order to do this, you’d place a short tag across your entire site and then create a remarketing list in Google AdWords for the “socket wrench” pages of your site.
What our clients have to say about us
- "After my first discussion with Chris, it was clear to me that he and his group possessed the right knowledge, skill sets and vision to help my brand grow its recognition through these mediums... I would recommend Forthea to anyone who is looking to create awareness for their product or service via a package of tools available through the internet. Forthea brings a great energy and certainly fantastic creativity to the table and shows great potential to increase commerce through communication for just about any business platform in any given medium."Aaron WebsterWebster Foods
- "I just wanted to say thank you for putting out great work. I am very impressed with the way the website turned out, and how easy the process was. Also the content management system is fantastic. Very easy to make simple changes and updates…Forthea was very easy to work with and very communicative which I really appreciate. You have a good team."Kai StratmannUPC Interpipe, Inc
- " I am very pleased with the work that [Forthea] is doing for us. I see the progress we are making through inquires via phone calls and our estimate request page. Also, the commercial opportunities are making a difference. On a conference call with our managers yesterday, I made a compelling case on why we should--unequivocally--increase our spend with Forthea because SEO is producing opportunities at an ROI better than our other lead sources. I had total buy in once I produced the data yesterday. Thank you, Chris, and thank you to your team."Justin Chipman VP Chipman Relocations
- "Having initially hired Forthea's team to handle the websites, social media and SEO for The Hanover Company’s 40+ apartment projects, I too wasn’t entirely sure how their skills would translate to increased leads and branding of a professional services firm. We’ve been extremely pleased with the results and plan to continue with them for a long time."Cynthia S. BirdwellAndrews Myers Attorneys at Law
- "Moving my account to Forthea was like a breath of fresh air. Their staff is intelligent, experienced, capable, and took the time to understand my business."Taylor PipkinSupportChoice, Inc.
- "Forthea has been terrific helping us from everything from website design to virtual tours (including your deal UNC-G) to internet branding/marketing. I think of Forthea as our collaborative partner and certainly not a vendor. For what it’s worth, Forthea has my highest recommendation."Brian DinersteinPrincipal - The Dinerstein Companies