Hear from experts on how to build PPC and Paid Social budgets based on your lead generation goals and growth initiatives.
As marketers, setting the budget plan for each budgeting cycle is probably the most consequential decision we make year in and year out. Yet, it is a complex decision that requires a lot of guesstimates and judgment calls.
With so much at stake and so little hard evidence, oftentimes we end up second guessing:
- Have we allocated the budget optimally across different media channels, both digital and traditional?
- Have we allocated the budget optimally across different markets/lines of business/brands/products?
- Have we allocated the budget optimally across days of the week and weeks/months/quarters of the year?
- Will we be able to hit the lead generation goals/sales targets with the budget plan?
- What would happen to leads/sales if we were to increase or decrease the budget by certain amounts and reallocate it?
- Ultimately, how can we convince the powers that be that, all things considered, our budget plan is optimal and the money will be well spent?
Save My Seat
Join us for Lunch and You'll Learn:
How to leverage market intelligence for smarter budget planning
How to build budgets for Paid Media, SEO and Analytics
How data and advanced analytics can help address the questions above
See a goal-based, data-driven budget planner in action
Learn how to create roadmaps for SEO and determine what kind of resources you need and the budget to invest in them.
Find out what companies are spending on marketing analytics to uncover growth opportunities and measure competitive advantage.
See examples of budget planning models that are reducing time spent and increasing accuracy when it comes to goal-based marketing budgets.
Welcome + Introductions
Predictive Budget Planning
Lunch + Networking