- Responsible for short-term strategy and planning. Ensuring consistency with longer range goals for the project.
- Contribute to new business process for new and existing accounts by pulling data, recommendations and insights as requested.
- Onboarding website analytics, tag management, call tracking for new accounts. Possibly integrating other client platforms, e.g. CRM or chat, with website tracking tools.
- Stay up to date with latest analytics and platform updates.
- Review accounts on a regular basis to detect opportunities and issues.
- Responsible for preparing standard and ad-hoc “client-ready” deliverables as requested by other team members, breaking up and delegating where possible. Review work from other specialists and make recommendations or changes as needed.
- Responsible for analyzing performance, diagnosing basic issues and making changes in order to satisfy project objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- 1-3 Years of experience in related field
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are required
- Self-motivated and driven
- Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues developmental opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Effective writing and communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives