Forthea is an award-winning digital marketing agency that improves lead generation for clients by focusing on superior data analytics and creative executions that produce measurable results. Forthea’s rock-solid commitment to core values and sustained business excellence has led to successful partnerships with a variety of B2B and B2C clients around the world. Forthea was founded in 2006 in Houston, where it maintains its U.S. corporate headquarters.
Forthea has been recognized as one of the best places to work in Houston, one of the fastest-growing companies in Houston, and one of the largest Houston-area advertising agencies. Forthea President Christopher Pappas has been recognized as one of Houston’s top young business leaders.
- Reception – Greet prospects, clients, and guests. Answer incoming calls on the main line and route accordingly.
- Daily room checks – organize rooms, check supplies, restock snacks, etc.
- Mail – Collect and process all outgoing/incoming mail and packages.
- Requests – Respond to routine requests for assistance from team members, such as: schedule and coordinate meetings, prepare for client and team meetings, order and arrange catering and food requests, etc.
- Facilities duties – contact security for visitor passes, submit maintenance/facility issue tickets.
- Accounting – Scan receipts and assisting with administrative tasks.
- Assist with office events and company parties such as researching and pricing activities, venues, etc., sending emails and calendar invites for internal events like social hours, volunteer activities, donation pools, etc.
- Education: Possess or in pursuit of Bachelor’s degree
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Analytical/Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Able to handle frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues developmental opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a polite and tactful manner; Maintains composure and reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.