Do you think you have a strong marketing strategy for your business? Are you trying to juggle too many things at once, and perhaps lack expertise in every aspect of your business?
Here is a list of questions to ask yourself about your current marketing strategy:
- Do you keep a database of your customers, leads and prospects?
- Do you reach out to that database at least once a month?
- Is your messaging unique in comparison to your competitors?
- Do you update your marketing strategy every three to four months?
- Do you believe your website is the best representation of your brand?
- Do you use Google Analytics and review reports on a monthly basis?
- Are you on all social media platforms and blasting weekly?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then BRAVO – You are doing a great job with your marketing initiatives for your business. If you answered no, don’t hesitate to drop us a line. We would love to help you with some of these areas of your business. For internet marketing that is reliable and analytical, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us about your 2012 marketing success!