Forthea has built a reputation for mixing creativity with analytics in order to create the most successful PPC programs for global, national, and local brands. Whether it is generating leads, increasing sales or promoting brand awareness, trust the award winning and most experienced Houston PPC team to develop advanced, profit-driven strategies based on your brand’s immediate and long-term goals.
Forthea is proud to be a “Work for Hire” agency. We strive to be productive partners with our clients, putting their needs first. What does that mean? Well first off, that means that you retain ownership of all campaign assets and history. If for any reason you decide to leave, you can take all that with you. No muss, no fuss.
Benefits of PPC Online Advertising
PPC (Paid search, search marketing, pay-per-click, SEM) is the most active and measurable form of advertising. Unlike traditional passive and highly-unmeasurable advertising approaches, PPC gives you the ability to display your ads to people who are actively using search engines to learn more about your product or service at any given time.
With Forthea, you get:
- Speed: Nothing’s faster than PPC. While the benefits of organic search engine optimization (SEO) could take months to come to fruition, a PPC campaign can you immediate visibility with the users you care most about.
- Profitability: With the proper tracking, you can accurately measure your ROI in a very granular level. With this data, we can find your highest performing keywords and build an efficient and effective ad campaign. As the campaign gathers data, it can grow more efficient by honing in on high ROI keywords to immediately increase return.
- Agility: Most of the variables in a well-run PPC campaign can be controlled for testing. Examples of variable levers within a PPC account are keyword match types and bids, ad copy messaging, day of week, hour of day, device and geographical targeting. These variables enable us to test and show the most relevant ads to the right users. For example, we can test ad messaging based on device at certain hours of the day.
- Accountability: At Forthea, one of our core values is the drive for measurable results. Luckily, PPC advertising provides a wealth of actionable data. This combination allows us to monitor hundreds of variables daily to ensure the success of each of our campaigns and translate that data into our reporting packages. We believe that our clients have the right to know what their money is doing and we combine data and context so clients can make informed decisions.
- Longevity: PPC should be viewed not just as a quick jolt, but as a long-term strategy to help increase measurable profitability. Our Houston based PPC team constructs continuous optimization and testing strategies to encourage constant growth and to avoid campaign plateauing.
What Makes Us Different
We are driven by the marriage of the creative and the analytical. Our name, derived from the Roman god Fortuna (goddess of fortune and luck) and the Greek god Thea (goddess of light, intellect, and wisdom), represents the marriage of these two diametric ideals. We’ve put these principles into practice by building a results-driven marketing agency. While some agencies have a “one size fits all” approach, Forthea approaches each client with an open mind. Once a strategy has been developed, we match that creative vision with a commitment to results.
Our monthly report meetings focus on client leads, conversions, and ROI rather than simply how much PPC traffic was generated. Our experienced SEO, PPC, and web development teams work in tandem to provide a full digital marketing vision. With open communication among teams, we eliminate inefficiencies within our strategy so we can focus on providing the most value to the client.
Forthea follows our proven, structured approach with all clients designed to maximize learning, efficiency, and effectiveness. We rely on your industry experience, a comprehensive discovery process, and Forthea’s online marketing expertise to create a winning strategy for the long haul.
Phase 1 – Discovery
The PPC Audit is a methodical approach to uncovering the areas of opportunity in paid media.
Phase 2 – Strategy Development
Once discovery is complete we prepare a short and long-term SEM Strategy and execution plan for the campaign.
Phase 3 – Implementation
Implementing our PPC Campaigns involves a series of steps to address our findings from the initial audit. This phase addresses specific low hanging fruit items and is intended to address one-time setup/launch related issues.
Phase 4 – Optimization (Continuous)
Ongoing PPC optimization is the most critical portion of any PPC program. During this stage, the ongoing optimization propels the campaign forward toward a lower cost per conversion and overall increase in conversions.
Certified Search Engine Partners
At Forthea, we value our relationships with the search engines as highly as we value our relationships with our customers. With that being said, we’re extremely proud of our Google AdWords Certified Partner and Bing Ads Accredited Agency statuses. These certifications demonstrate our ongoing drive for results and relentless pursuit of ongoing education and growth on behalf of our clients. Our PPC certifications and direct partnerships enable our team to work directly with Google and Bing representatives which helps our agency be at the forefront of PPC trends and the newest beta programs to help
catapult our clients’ PPC success.
PPC online advertisers can set their own monthly budget at any level and are only charged when someone clicks through the ad to visit the advertiser’s website. Pay Per Click online advertising can be extremely effective in delivering fast, qualified leads. For maximum website marketing benefits and the greatest return on investment, a pay per click campaign is often combined with long-term organic SEO services. The paid advertising specialists at Forthea provide expert set up and management of pay per click advertising campaigns at any budget.
Have you recently noticed spammy sources of traffic in your language report on the Google Analytics Audience Overview page? Over...January 12, 2017
What our clients have to say about us
- "After my first discussion with Chris, it was clear to me that he and his group possessed the right knowledge, skill sets and vision to help my brand grow its recognition through these mediums... I would recommend Forthea to anyone who is looking to create awareness for their product or service via a package of tools available through the internet. Forthea brings a great energy and certainly fantastic creativity to the table and shows great potential to increase commerce through communication for just about any business platform in any given medium."Aaron WebsterWebster Foods
- "I just wanted to say thank you for putting out great work. I am very impressed with the way the website turned out, and how easy the process was. Also the content management system is fantastic. Very easy to make simple changes and updates…Forthea was very easy to work with and very communicative which I really appreciate. You have a good team."Kai StratmannUPC Interpipe, Inc
- " I am very pleased with the work that [Forthea] is doing for us. I see the progress we are making through inquires via phone calls and our estimate request page. Also, the commercial opportunities are making a difference. On a conference call with our managers yesterday, I made a compelling case on why we should--unequivocally--increase our spend with Forthea because SEO is producing opportunities at an ROI better than our other lead sources. I had total buy in once I produced the data yesterday. Thank you, Chris, and thank you to your team."Justin Chipman VP Chipman Relocations
- "Having initially hired Forthea's team to handle the websites, social media and SEO for The Hanover Company’s 40+ apartment projects, I too wasn’t entirely sure how their skills would translate to increased leads and branding of a professional services firm. We’ve been extremely pleased with the results and plan to continue with them for a long time."Cynthia S. BirdwellAndrews Myers Attorneys at Law
- "Moving my account to Forthea was like a breath of fresh air. Their staff is intelligent, experienced, capable, and took the time to understand my business."Taylor PipkinSupportChoice, Inc.
- "Forthea has been terrific helping us from everything from website design to virtual tours (including your deal UNC-G) to internet branding/marketing. I think of Forthea as our collaborative partner and certainly not a vendor. For what it’s worth, Forthea has my highest recommendation."Brian DinersteinPrincipal - The Dinerstein Companies