If so, then we are waiting to hear from you! Our team of dedicated interactive professionals is expanding at a rapid rate and we need your expertise.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the marketing team and top executives
- Work with all team functions – account management, paid search, development and social media – to implement search engine optimization (SEO) recommendations such as:
- Keyword research and specifications throughout web site pages
- Site audits for SEO best practice compliance
- IA and site design recommendations
- Navigation and conversion analysis
- Link analysis and building
- Integrate strategies and recommendations into other active marketing channels such as Email Marketing and Social Media
- Provides technical advice of website strategy and development for natural search optimization, including HTML, error pages, re-directs, etc
- Works with third party SEO vendor(s) on researching/implementing SEO projects as needed
- Training of Asst. Specialists and oversight of their deliverables
- 1-3 years SEO experience with a strong background of planning and optimizing natural search campaigns
- Good writing and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives
- Proficient at managing projects and able to multi-task, organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Proficient with Search engine interfaces, tracking tools (analytics) and procedures (both search and online)
- Ninja like excel skills
Our team environment is fun and fast-paced. We work hard and we play hard. We are passionate about growing personally and professionally, and pushing the limits of web marketing is the every-day norm. But, the really cool part is your work will matter. And we have cookies.
To apply and read the entire description – please visit the Natural Search Specialist job description page. We look forward to working with you!