We routinely counsel our clients not only on internet marketing matters but also general business practices. Our breadth of experience allows us to transcend the typical client-vendor relationship, and build collaborative partnerships with our web design and internet marketing clients.
Good consulting begins with a strategy. We also offer internet marketing consulting and strategy advice to clients, running in-house or third-party campaigns.
Good online marketing consulting begins with a strategy
All campaigns, large and small, cycle through three strategic phases:
- Goal Setting
- Research and Discovery
- Strategy Planning
Your general goal may be to increase sales, but your real goal is to increase profit. To construct a strategy to attain it, takes an understanding of the costs associated with all your products and services, and a forecast of their marketability.
Research & Discovery
Before we can develop the best strategy to achieve your goals we need to know more about your business and customers. The more information you provide, we better we can help you. We might ask about your businesses: What are your top products/services? Where are you marketing now, and how’s it working? What types of customers would you like to get more of?
To maximize our partnership, we seek to full understand your business and industry. This includes getting to know your target audience, online presence, and competition.
With goals in one hand and research in the other, we’re ready to build a strategy. By applying our expertise as a digital strategy agency to your world, we provide suggestions for all the following:
- Target Marketing Segments – what you should be selling online to whom.
- Marketing Mix – the channels you should be using online to sell it, and the proper amount of resources for each.
- Position/Messaging Strategy – how you should communicate on each of the recommended online channels.
This whole process makes it possible for the Forthea team to develop a custom-tailored internet marketing campaign that goes well beyond the basics. Once we know where you’re starting from and where you want to go, we can provide the services required to get you there.
Ready to develop a solid online strategy for your business? Email our digital strategy agency in Houston or call us today: 713-568-2763.
What our clients are saying about us
- "After my first discussion with Chris, it was clear to me that he and his group possessed the right knowledge, skill sets and vision to help my brand grow its recognition through these mediums... I would recommend Forthea to anyone who is looking to create awareness for their product or service via a package of tools available through the internet. Forthea brings a great energy and certainly fantastic creativity to the table and shows great potential to increase commerce through communication for just about any business platform in any given medium."Aaron WebsterWebster Foods
- "I just wanted to say thank you for putting out great work. I am very impressed with the way the website turned out, and how easy the process was. Also the content management system is fantastic. Very easy to make simple changes and updates…Forthea was very easy to work with and very communicative which I really appreciate. You have a good team."Kai StratmannUPC Interpipe, Inc
- " I am very pleased with the work that [Forthea] is doing for us. I see the progress we are making through inquires via phone calls and our estimate request page. Also, the commercial opportunities are making a difference. On a conference call with our managers yesterday, I made a compelling case on why we should--unequivocally--increase our spend with Forthea because SEO is producing opportunities at an ROI better than our other lead sources. I had total buy in once I produced the data yesterday. Thank you, Chris, and thank you to your team."Justin Chipman VP Chipman Relocations
- "Having initially hired Forthea's team to handle the websites, social media and SEO for The Hanover Company’s 40+ apartment projects, I too wasn’t entirely sure how their skills would translate to increased leads and branding of a professional services firm. We’ve been extremely pleased with the results and plan to continue with them for a long time."Cynthia S. BirdwellAndrews Myers Attorneys at Law
- "Moving my account to Forthea was like a breath of fresh air. Their staff is intelligent, experienced, capable, and took the time to understand my business."Taylor PipkinSupportChoice, Inc.
- "Forthea has been terrific helping us from everything from website design to virtual tours (including your deal UNC-G) to internet branding/marketing. I think of Forthea as our collaborative partner and certainly not a vendor. For what it’s worth, Forthea has my highest recommendation."Brian DinersteinPrincipal - The Dinerstein Companies
Fresh from our blog!
This is the first part in our new series, A Better Agency, which looks at many of the difficulties...
This is the second part in our new series, A Better Agency, which looks at many of the difficulties...
This is the third part in our ongoing series, A Better Agency, which looks at many of the difficulties...
This is the newest part in our ongoing series, A Better Agency, which looks at many of the difficulties that...
This is the fifth part in our ongoing series, A Better Agency, which looks at many of the difficulties...
This post is part of our ongoing series, A Better Agency, which looks at many of the difficulties that...