At Forthea we are all about #SLGT (supporting local – growing together). With that said we would like to announce the 2012 SXSWi panels straight out of Houston, TX! The panels submitted will be voted upon by the public and chosen by the SXSWi administrators. The voting deadline is Friday September 2, 2011, so let your vote be heard!
If you would like to add your panel to the list just tweet us @Forthea or email us at online [at] forthea.com
The panels submitted include but are not limited to:
- “Building Brand Loyalty Via Social Media” brought to you by Jennifer Haubein of Forthea Interactive, BJ Emerson of Tasti D-Lite, and Aimee Woodall of the Black Sheep Agency.
- The Houston Social Media Breakfast has submitted “Just Because It’s Legal, Doesn’t Make it Right”.
- Petri Darby of the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Craig Daitch of Ford Motor Company, Olivier Blanchard of the BrandBuilder, Liz Strauss of SOBCon, and Eric Swayne of M/A/R/C Research have submitted “What’s So [Bleeping] Hard About Social ROI?”
- Anne Priest and Kelsey Ruger have submitted the panel “Decide to Design: Driving Consumer Decision Making” exploring how the decision-making process works, the role of emotions in that are incorporated within that process, as well as the techniques that you can manage decision-making and emotion in your design process.
- Sarah Worthy, Cindy Mahler, and Todd Palino have submitted the panel “SpacePoints: Space Outreach at Ludicrous Speed”.
- “Building A Jewish Presence Thru Social Media” presented by Jennifer Bronk, Lee Wunsch, Brian Block, Leisa Nelson, and Bob Watts
If you would like to see our “Building Brand Loyalty Via Social Media” panel chosen for SXSWi 2012, you can create a Panel Picker account and vote here! Thanks for your support for all of the Houston SXSWi panel submissions and we hope to see you at SXSW Interactive 2012!